Saturday, January 19, 2008

Welcome to Paula Dines!

In the coming weeks I will begin posting in earnest here. I will be sharing recipes that will range from Continental to Southern to Vegan and everything in between. I am particularly interested in presenting dishes that are created from whole, healthy foods with step by step instructions and photos from scratch to plating.

I want to show that even with busy lives, with smart shopping and quick easy recipes, everyone can enjoy healthy, beautiful meals every day. There is more to food than eating...join me as I dine.

Paula

I was inspired to start this project because of the awesome blog of Seitan Said Dance. Thanks, Seitan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a treat my friend!
I love the concept. I'm going to have to try the soup, but forgive me it will have to be veggie broth...
I can't wait to see the next one.

The Saucy Southerner said...

Shush

Thanks for the comment, and the reminder! =) I have amended the soup recipe to make it Vegan/Kosher convertible.

Paula