Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Play With Ur Food, It's Pizza Night!


Okay, so I've been away from blogging for a while. And honestly, last night I was tired. I just wanted something easy and frivolous.

This, of course, made me think of my mother, 'cause you know, she was neither of those things. =D Like, I'm sure your Mom always told you to not play with your food. Meh. FORGET ALL THAT, I say! It's nonsense!

Do it! Throw caution to the wind! Unwind! Pour a glass of wine and PLAY WITH UR FOOD!


So, here's how I played with mine!

My pizza was: Tomato, Basil, Red Onion, Oregano, Pepperoncini, Goat Cheese, fresh cracked pepper and just a titch of Mozzarella. The steps:


From an artistic point of play, one must prepare one's canvas, the playground, if you will:

Then, flourishes...flourishes are a very important part of playing with ur food. It's a hard and fast rule of the game. One must always flourish:

At this point, stand back. Pause. Reflect a bit. Sip some wine. Reflect a bit more. Then, with gusto... slop some more on there!

Bake and then!

EAT IT!

Now, wasn't that fun? =D

Happy playing with ur food,

Paula

Oh! I almost forgot. Byron likes a lot of junk on his pizza. A LOT of junk. So, he gets his very OWN pizza to play with!

Life is Good!

No comments: